Information on lots 139 - 1138 Maryvale Road Bevendale NSW
*Land Price only $2,700.00 per Acre*
Lot 139 is approx. 116 acres.$315,000
*The Property has a dam and a permanent spring fed water hole in Old Man Gunyah Creek.
*Frontage to Maryvale Road to the east and have a western boundary on Old Man Gunyah creek. magnificent views towards the Lachlan River Valley.
* Ideal to purchase and build a weekender and Shedding
* Currently used as mixed Cattle and Sheep Grazing
- This stunning property consists of undulating grazing country
- Quality fencing throughout the property, allows for ease of stock management and water course protection.
- Superbly located 1hour 46* mins from Goulburn 1 hour 52* to Canberra,
1hour* from Gunning and 1 Hour* to the historic town of Yass.
Inspections by Appointment
Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or [email protected]