Located in the popular inner south suburb of Narrabundah in a quiet cul-de-sac, set amongst mature trees and an established low maintenance garden is a little gem of a home on a 1,051m2 block. This neat and tidy single level home is being offered for the first time in 30 years and offers the new homeowners an amazing opportunity to make this house their dream home.
With the large slow combustion fireplace in your lounge room you will be able to enjoy the Canberra winters in the comfort and warmth of a timber fire. There are also two split system air conditioners making cooling and heating instant for the new owners. French doors open from the lounge room to the front garden with sunlight flooding in and through another set of French doors to the meals/dining area. The kitchen has been modernised and is large with plenty of storage. The bedrooms are all at least doubles with built in robes in each of them. The separate laundry is big and opens directly out to the covered entertaining deck that overlooks your solar heated inground pool.
The new owners can bring their imagination and create a beautiful home with sympathetic renovating and a new addition to the rear of the property (subject to approval). The yard is fully fenced and looks out over the Narrabundah playing fields.
This charming cottage is only minutes from local Griffith shops, Fyshwick Markets, Manuka Shopping Village, and popular schools, this IS the block you have been looking for.
At a glance......
3 Bedroom cottage
Popular suburb of Narrabundah
Updated LED lighting
Updated kitchen with dishwasher
Large level block
Bathroom with shower and separate bath
Sunny fully fenced rear yard
French doors to front yard
Inground Pool, solar heated
Located near to popular schools and local shopping centres
Land size: 1,051m2
Year built: 1960 approx.
Water: $250 p.q. approx..
Rates: $4,983 p.a approx.
Land Tax: $8,725 p.a. approx.
COVID-19 - PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All open home inspections are limited to 20 people. We can still make private viewings if you would prefer.
- Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-metre social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.