VENDOR SAYS SELL!! PRICE REDUCTION OF $20,000
Offered for the first time to the market is this gorgeous 3-bedroom cottage, situated on a large level block, in a quiet street. Surrounded by green spaces and community amenities this little home could become something that could grow with your family and provide many years of joy and contentment. The home is perfect for first home buyers*, or even investors* wanting to secure a good-sized block with a neat and tidy home.
The previous residents of this home have painted a picture of an incredible childhood growing up in the home, playing cricket and rugby in the large backyard (or North Park is over the fence). The home is located across the road from the Wollondilly river where many of their summers were spent swimming, fishing and making cubby houses, not to mention the heavily armed forts. What an amazing childhood, and all on your doorstep, this home is just waiting for a new young family to come an embrace it and all of the opportunities it presents.
Other enjoyable amenities include the Gordon Hotel, just a short walk away from the home (and a stumble back in the evening), the beautiful scenic walkway is across the road, and if you like to walk, the walk back into town is enjoyable, and you get to breath in some of that fresh country air while you are at it. Also nearby is Goulburn North Primary School & St Joseph's Primary, both a short level walk, and the golf course is at the end of this quiet suburban cul-de-sac (only a mere couple of minutes walk).
The home has been freshly painted inside and out, and is very liveable, it would lend itself to some renovating down the track, however there is no rush, you can just move in, unpack and enjoy the serenity.
* This house would be perfect for first home buyers looking to take advantage of the Federal First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, and the State Governments initiative of NO stamp duty. (some other schemes may apply, speak to a financial planner, broker or your accountant). Also a great opportunity for someone looking for a neat little investment property.
Don't miss inspecting this little gem!
At a glance.....
Cute little 3 bedroom cottage
Large level block
Potenital for renovations
Great for first home buyers
Investors take note
Freshly painted inside & outside
Separate lounge and dining
Close to the Wollondilly River
Across the road from the Scenic Walk
Quiet suburban street
Complies with the Federal 5% deposit scheme (First Home Loan Deposit Scheme)
First home buyers would be exempt for stamp duty
House size: 77sqm (approx)
Land size: 797sqm
Year Built: 1965
Rates: $330 per qtr (approx)
COVID-19 - PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All open home inspections are limited to 20 people. We can still make private viewings if you would prefer.
- Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-metre social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.